The U.S. National Oceanic And Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) released its updated Arctic Report card earlier this week. Like many other recent reports about the condition of the north, the canary in climate change coal mine, the news is sobering; new records have been set for snow extent, sea ice extent and ice sheet surface melting. The report summarizes the findings in this unemotional and scientific way:
- Difference between The Mail and The Guardian's take on UCL migration study
- Severe Weather Warning Issued for South of England
- Andrew Montford and the BBC News
- A Fashionable Climate Model
- Climate tax off table - Bravo
- Science and Distortion
- Science and Instinct
- Value-free science?
- Climate Science is the ultimate 'Revenge of the Nerds'
- The denial of and refusal to... | Culture of Resistance
Blogs I Follow
- 350 Climate Change Actions
- The Rational Pessimist (formerly Climate and Risk)
- Fire Earth
- Awareness of Climate change through Education and Research
- Greenhouse Bullcrap
- Daily Browse
- Climate Etc.
- Clive Best
- Clive Best
- Applied Sentience
- Bob Tisdale - Climate Observations
Posts I Like
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.