Grand Solar Minimum weather extremes (China): Severe & persistent drought is affecting SW China’s Yunnan Province, causing a huge impact on the agricultural sector. See the publications below for the climate impact of GSMin and the Little Ice Age in China
Grand Solar Minimum (@iceagereentry) May 28, 2019
- Trash back!
- The Peculiar Blindness of Experts
- Week in review – science edition
- Special Report on Sea Level Rise
- Solar Power hits the death spiral vertical rise in Australia
- President Trump is not attacking climate science.
- Grand Solar Minimum weather extremes (China)
- The Summer of 1988
- Temperature Adjustments
- the world’s first hydrogen-powered train
Blogs I Follow
- Climate Audit
- Climate Etc.
- The Energy Factbook.
- Patrick T. Brown, PhD
- Climate Collections
- Iowa Climate Science Education
- Science Matters
- Clive Best
- Thongchai Thailand
- Watts Up With That?
- Justice in Conflict
- Standard Climate
- Kalonji Malik Perry
- TED Blog
- Climate Feminist
- Revolución Alimentaria
- President Trump: Demanding The Closure of Live Animal Markets in China - Sign the Petition! chng.it/dKcL9tDG via @ChangePressed 1 year ago
- RT @curryja: "Our results support the existence of a European Holocene Thermal Maximum and data-model temperature discrepancies." https://t…Pressed 1 year ago
- RT @JoanneNova: For forty years in the coal era Australian electricity prices fell. Then bureaucrats took over, renewables grew, and so did…Pressed 1 year ago
- RT @JoanneNova: Australia is the Renewable Crash Test Dummy of the world. Per capita we're installing unreliable generators 2 x rate of Ge…Pressed 1 year ago
- This Ice Age Started at the Poles after the Holocene Climate Optimum 8–10.5 Millennia Ago Page 42-46 “... the clima… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Pressed 1 year ago
- Blobs 500 times the size of Earth are being burped from the sun cnet.co/2v6t2UM via @CNETPressed 1 year ago